Sunday, February 5, 2012

Happy World Nutella day

It's one of my favorite days of the year! No not Super Bowl Sunday...It's World Nutella Day!
 Nutella truffles
So celebrate by spreading some Nutella love...or just eat from the jar!


 Nutella is more than just a “chocolaty hazelnut spread,” it is a way of life.
From childhood memories to oozing hot crepes, from breakfasts on vacation to free-spooning sessions on the couch, Nutella is prominent in the memories of many children and grown-up children in the world.
In 2007 we gave Nutella its own holiday, and this year we’re continuing the tradition.
Sara from Ms. Adventures in Italy and Michelle from Bleeding Espresso solemnly declare Sunday, February 5th “World Nutella Day 2012″ – a day to celebrate, to get creative with, and most importantly, to EAT Nutella. Go to the World Nutella Day website for even more ways to enjoy Nutella!!

1 comment:

Pamela P. said...

You just made my day! I LOVE Nutella and I am embarrassed to admit I had no idea there was a World Nutella Day. Thank you - now I have something besides the commercials to talk about at half time.